St. Gabriel's call and Diocesan SOcial Services (sponsored by social justice comm.) at Holy Trinity parish
Holy Trinity Parish will begin hosting the St. Gabriel’s Call program - beginning May 17 ...and the Diocesan satellite Social Services Office... Location: In Parish Center opposite from Food Kitchen... enter by door near Food Kitchen The diocesan satellite Social Services Office will be open two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. This office will offer the following services for all those in need:
· Keep The Heat On Fund ( Heating Assistance )
· SNAP (RI Food Stamps program) Application Help
· Referrals to Food Pantries & Meal Sites
· Utility, Rental, and Prescription Assistance
· Furniture Bank Referrals
· St. Gabriel’s Call : Baby Supplies & Pregnancy Counseling is open on Tuesday and Wednesday, and also on Thursday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Also, people will have access to these Diocesan programs at this office:
Immigration & Citizenship Services
Care Breaks Program: Apply for Respite Breaks for Caregivers
Cabrini Fund: Apply for Childcare Assistance.
For more information, call 401-762-2849.
Scroll down the brochure to view entire document...